Friday 23 November 2012

POST 9: FRIENDS



Hi everybody!
This week's post is about... Friends!!! Please read my sample post and then take into account these bullet points to help you get started.

1.  What do you value in a friend? What qualities should a friend have? What are 

     friends for? Do you consider yourself a good friend?
2.  Do you make friends easily? Have you ever made any friends over the internet?

3.  Who is your closest friend? What is he/she like? How did you meet?
4.  Do you keep in touch with your childhood or high school friends?

Don't forget to leave a comment on 3 of your classmates' posts.
Finally, how many words?: 260.
I hope you get a lot done!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> o <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 
“For good times and bad times I'll be on your side forever more : That's what friends are for”. This is what a famous song about friendship says and I agree with it. I think a friend is someone you can count on when you are in trouble, but also someone who  is around when you feel well and want to share your happiness.  I like people who are fun to be with, so I really value people who are funny, have a good sense of humour and are able to talk about interesting things.
I´m a sort of sociable person and  make friends easily, but I’m afraid I don’t see my friends as regularly as I should, because I tend to spend too much time on my own. I should also acknowledge the fact that I forget to give my friends a call on a regular basis, so I guess I’m not a very good friend in that regard, but, on the other hand,  I’ve been able to keep  long friendships with some people and when we meet it feels as if we had just seen one another the week before.
One of my closest friend is Eduardo. We met well over thirty years ago when we were doing our first year in high school  and still see each other from time to time. He’s a very funny guy and quite clever, and he always has a good story to tell. He started working as a chauffeur at the law courts some fifteen years ago, but now he is about to get his degree as a lawyer.
I don’t think I keep in touch with any of my childhood friends, but I’ve met with some of  my ex university classmates four or five times lately these years. We got in touch again thanks to Facebook and now I’m looking forward to our next get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment